Always i wondered what happened with Antonella from Klasse Kriminale?, any years ago i found information about her and and months ago i’d contact her on social networks. This time, i bring to my readers an short interview that i did with Antonella. ¡Enjoy it!
– Antonella, how did you begin on skinhead subculture?
I became a skinhead back in 1985,i was born in Savona Italy, a beautiful town by the sea.
– Which were your first influences?
Probably all the old bands like Cock Sparrer,4skins,Combat 84 etc.
– Talk me about the Italian 80’s skinhead girls.
The skinhead scene in Italy in the 80 was pretty much dead. I was the only skinhead girl in my town! People didn’t really like us and we didn’t get an easy life back then.
– What’s meaning for you Klasse Kriminale?
I formed the original KK back in 1985 and wrote all the material till 91.The band started really good then things took a different turn ,at that point i left Italy and moved to England and had no further contact with KK.
– What’s your best memories of that times?
I meet some really good people and played some great gigs.
– Why you recorded any years ago new music but in a single project?
I recorded quite a few cd’s ,i reformed K.K but under the name Antonella s Klasse Kriminale as i didn’t want anything to do with the others. A few albums “Phoenix”,”Industractible”,”If only “etc.
– When i listened your project I remembered The GoGo’s and Joan Jett. These was your intentions?
Yes i suppose so i love Blondie too.
– Now your live in the UK and are tattoo artist. Talk me about your tattoo work.
I always loved tattoos and the tattoo world and my dream was always to became a tattoo artist! A few years ago with my husband Paul which used to be a graffiti artist,we decided to make our dream came true and we opened Kult KLassic Tattoo studio.
– Have you future plans on the music?
Music is my passion and i will never stop writing songs ,we do have a few projects for the future.
– Would you like visit Mexico someday?